Rodrigo Ponce Bueno.
Rodrigo Ponce Bueno is a partner and head of the Corporate, M&A, and Business department. He has been working for over 20 years in civil litigation, arbitration, and business consultancy. He has experience in structuring infrastructure transactions in areas such as land regularization and mining law. He represents clients in state and federal courts in several Brazilian states and in the Superior Courts.
- Bachelor’s degree in law from UERJ.
- Specialization in Civil Procedural Law from UERJ.
- Specialization in Maritime Law from FGV-RJ.
- BUENO, Rodrigo. A Ação de Avaliação de Rendas e Prejuízos – artigo 27 do Código de Mineração. In A Nova Regulação da Infraestrutura e da Mineração, Belo Horizonte: Editora Forum, 2015.
- Representation of a client before the Superior Court of Justice (STJ), in the leading case (Special Appeal No. 653.733/RJ) that settled that: “It is valid to establish an arbitration clause in linked contracts for construction of a ship”.
- Crisis management in an accident at a port terminal with the adoption of judicial remedies and extrajudicial civil resolution.
- Land title regularization in a port area intended for the implementation of an industrial district in the State of Rio de Janeiro, comprising real estate and judicial and administrative procedures.